onsdag den 28. august 2013

Substantivernes tal



A sæt følgende substantive I flertal


1 knifes                      9 men             17 germens
2 potatoes                  10 gooses       18 crisis
3 boys                         11 cities          19 sons-in-law
4 ladies                       12 teeth         20 pianos
5 roves                       13 sheep        21 Englishmen
6 bridges                    14 chiefs        22 dining-rooms
7 children                  15 feet
8 villages                    16 echoes

B Tilføj flertalsendelser, hvor det er nødvendigt
2. the Scandinavian people.. work together in many fields.
3. I bought two dozen…. Handkerchiefs at the sales.
4. several thousands books were sold.
5. Thousands of birds died in the cold.
6. he weighs ten stones

C vælg den korrekte form af verbet ´to be´
1 further information is expected any day.
2 the ashes are extremely hot
3 the furniture we are going to buy is quite cheap.
4 his good advice is not always followed.
5 Money is not everything
6 Here is the latest news.

D oversæt
1 I have never had so much money before.
2 he gave me a lot of good advice.
3 this is a news is of great importance for all of us.
4 The government has been stepped down

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar